- Alternative Fuels
- Gypsum and Plaster
Machine aimed to the mechanical-pneumatic separation of different particle sizes of the same bulk material. It can operate with different nonferrous minerals (clay, shale, bentonite, gypsum, sepiolite, magnesite, phosphate, soft limestone, marble, coke, talc, kaolin, etc.).
This type of separator allows an exact and regulable granulometric cutting installing a variable frequency drive in the main controller.
The maximum humidity of the material to treat, and depending on the characteristics of the material, will be between 4-6%, in any case the maximum humidity of the material depends on the operation temperature. The technical department of Domenech studies each case to determinate each operation parameter with different materials and temperatures.
The temperature range in which these machines can operate is between 20-210ºC, depending on the adhesion properties of each material.
The entry grain size will be between 0-8mm of apparent diameter, being the separation range of 50-800 µm depending on the material to treat, the rotatory speed, the quantity and the geometry of the blades.
The mixed material (big and small particles) falls through the feed chute, going directly inside the dynamic separation camera. This camera is composed by three rotors of different diameters and geometries which are rotating together, concentric and on a vertical shaft at constant angular speed.
When the material is inside the camera, the particles of apparent smaller diameter are sucked to the top by the main recirculation rotor (blue colour), those particles of bigger size are thrown to the bottom by the impeller rotor (cutting blades, green colour), the inertia given to these particles is countered by the suction of the recirculation rotor (blue colour), in this moment, the cutting between particles is made depending on the rotational speed of the entire assembly. The next classification step is carried out by the micro-separator rotor (purple colour), which has the task to generate radial air stream horizontally which separates the fine particles which are adhered in the big particles which have been thrown to the bottom by the impeller rotor (green colour)
The particles, which go up overcoming the gravity, fall to the outer cone, leaving by the fine material exit (white colour), those particles which fall boosted by the cutting rotor go by the thick exit (black colour), generating in this way the separation.
The separation rotors rotate supported in oversized bearing houses in which there are two spherical roller bearings to support radial loads and there is other axial bearing spherical roller thrust bearing of high capacity to support the generated load due to the own weight of the rotor. These bearings are perfectly isolated of working gases and thus any type of particle.
To change the cutting size there will have to change the rotation speed of the rotor and/or the angle and quantity of cutting blades (green colour).
- Geometry of the separation rotors highly studied to improve the machine efficiency, in fine fraction (until 50 µm) as well as in big sizes.
- Completely removable self-supporting frame with large access doors for easy maintenance of the separator rotors.
- Separator rotors especially designed to facilitate the maintenance.
- Bearing houses totally designed and constructed by Domenech and provided with sealing system, which increase the bearing life to a long life.
- Possibility to separate different particle diameters in function of the rotation speed of the assembly separator rotors (it can be possible when there is installed the main driver with a variable frequency drive).
- Statically and dynamically balanced rotor to get a silence operation and without vibrations.
- Installation of the upper bearings lubrication, the equipment has incorporated a lubricant distributor and a pipeline system from the bottom to the bearings installed on the top part, with this lubrication equipment is facilitated the machine maintenance.
- DOMENECH MAQUINARIA
+34 965 11 45 08
Pol. Ind. Pla de la Vallonga
- Calle Alisios nº 44, 03006 Alicante
Lunes a Jueves
de 7:00h. a 15:00h.
de 7:00h. a 14:00h.