Material goes inside the feeding ramp with high tilt angle, crashing against the blades and accelerating instantaneously to a speed between 30-55 m/s (more than 200 km/h) depending on the application
The second impact against the primary jaw brakes the particles instantaneously until 2-4 m/s, generating the reduction of the grain size. Later, the material is rubbing against the jaws which have been specially designed for that task. The grains which get the desired grain size leave from the grinding chamber through the screen of low adherence located in the bottom of the chamber thanks to the action of gravity and of the blades.
- Feeding geometry highly studied and tested with several types of materials to avoid the formation of obstructions in the material entry, avoiding the gavage through screw conveyors tandem.
- There are hydraulic cylinders to raise the top frame and the rotor, allowing an easy screen and grinding knifes change.
- Bearing houses designed and manufactured by Domenech totally in material against vibration.
- Machined screen which guarantees a fine and uniform pass.
- We have several options for the cutting tools.
The shredder is composed by self supporting frame, entry chute, rotor + blades, hydraulic cylinder for maintenance, classification screen.
Spares and internal pieces of the machine can be manufactured in wear resistant Steel to get more resistance.