The mixed material (big and small particles) falls by the feeding chute where is distributed around the width of the first sieve. The separation is made in vertical direction between the different sieves due to the gravity and the vibrator integrated in the frame of the vibrating screen avoiding the obstacle which supposes the big particles against the small particles. The sieves have to be stressed to accelerate the particles which provide a mechanical system. The different grain sizes are evacuated by different paths.
- Sieves can be changed easily by the back Windows.
- Eccentric system easily adjustable with the change of the mass of the counterweight.
- Possibility of installing sieves of Steel, stainless Steel, polymer, etc…
- There are 6 possible particle sizes to get in function of the size and form of the sieves.
- Bearing houses manufactured by Domenech with material against vibration, they have a sealing system which increases the useful life of the bearings, calculated for a useful life of 20.000 working hours.
- Vibration system through eccentric shaft, it distributes the vibration along the width, distributing the loads in the frame.
- Self-supporting frame of only one piece of high stiffness, thermally stabilized.
- Production per volume unit is 8 times higher according to the conventional vibrating screens.
Self-supporting frame + integrated vibrator, preload system, sieves + exit chute.