- Alternative Fuels
- Gypsum and Plaster
Machine aimed for feeding and dosing materials as for instance plastic film. This machine allows continuous and uniform dosing of material.
Its operation form is defined horizontally. Its resistant structure has been designed with the aim of being used in those cases in which the application can be considered as semi-heavy.
It is specially indicated for plastic materials, being the cleanest and most efficient solution for the transport of these materials.
Its operation principle consists on a lineal belt with interior reinforcement of textile and synthetic fiber (depending on its length) dragged by a driving shaft which rotates on bearings, it is actuated by a gear motor direct-drive in the head of the machine. The belt is supported throughout all its length on a metallic structure which forms the belt chassis. The necessary strength for having dragging in the driving shaft is found in the tensioning shaft.
- Driving shaft, tensioning shaft and intermediate stretches of metallic sheet, gear-motor direct-drive of tempered and rectified gears, designed for a useful life of 15.00 hours of standard operation. All of them built in steel S 275 JR.
- Each component of the Domenech equipment has been calculated and tested, getting in this way the most appropriate geometry and material for its function.
- Machinery and plants according to the specifications CE.
- Highly rigid structure constructed in electro-welded steel, stabilized and Computer Numerical Control machined.
- Shafts are joined to the drum motor through tapered bushing of high torque, removing the welding which produces fatigue cracks.
- It is composed by a remover shaft which is adapted according to the material to dose.
- Reception hopper totally designed to get that the material slides without problems until arriving to the remover shaft. The hopper is built in steel inox-304, in the contact zone of the material.
- DOMENECH MAQUINARIA
+34 965 11 45 08
Pol. Ind. Pla de la Vallonga
- Calle Alisios nº 44, 03006 Alicante
Lunes a Jueves
de 7:00h. a 15:00h.
de 7:00h. a 14:00h.